Subscribe to Tired of lyme!
Subscribe to Tired of Lyme's mailing list and get notified of new articles!
Tired of Lyme on Facebook
Tired of Lyme on Google+
- January 2009 - After taking penicillin to ward off an infection of an impacted wisdom tooth, a circular rash appears on my left shoulder along with other randomly placed rashes. After a few days, they disappear.
- October 2009 - The week I meet the lead guitarist to my former band, I come down with an ailment I have never had. Symptoms include a fever, hearing made voices sound like robots, sore throat and a migraine that brings me into the Emergency Room. CT Scan performed and all is clear. Discharged without cause.
- November 2009 - I end up dropping out of college due to severe brain fog and inability to cognitively think and reason.
- November 2009 - I seek out the help of a Naturopathic Doctor in Philadelphia for severe stomach issues. No cause is ever found but gluten is cut out of my diet and symptoms gradually get better.
- December 2009 - I enter the Emergency Room with severe stomach issues. Discharged without cause.
- January 2010 - I leave work early and head to the Emergency Room for an explainable feeling. Symptoms include weakness, ringing in the ear and nausea. Discharged without cause.
- January 2010 - I have an M.R.I taken of my brain to rule out Multiple Sclerosis. No lesions were found and all is clear. Still no cause.
- January 2010 - After eating a piece of carrot cake, I remember my body buzzing like a cell phone. The whole night I could not sleep as my whole body was vibrating.
- January 2010 -
- March 2010 - I take a promotion at work because I dropped out of college. Added stress makes my symptoms become more prominent. Symptoms include joint pain, memory loss, muscle fatigue and muscle weakness.
- May 2010 - I take my first leave of absence from work.
- July 2010 - I return back to work
- August 2010 - My first Lyme Disease test comes back negative after seeking out an infectious disease doctor. She ends up drawing a blank and turns me away.
- August 2010 - I take my second leave of absence from work and leave New Jersey for New Hampshire for a few days to contemplate the circumstances of my life. I distinctively remember a back pain that was achy during the excursion.
- September 2010 - I seek the help of a second Naturopathic Doctor. I test positive for high levels of lead and mercury and initiate Chelation Therapy.
- November 2010 - I return back to work
- March 2011 - My second Lyme Disease test, requested by my Naturopathic Doctor, comes back negative.
- April 2011 - I take my third leave of absence from work.
- July 2011 - I begin a holistic protocol for Lyme Disease despite never even testing positive for it
- October 2011 - I finally test positive by IGene X standards on bands 31 kDa and 41 kDa for Lyme Disease. To the C.D.C., I am negative for Lyme Disease.
- August 2012 - After roughly a year, I end the holistic protocol I started in July 2011 and initiate the Stephen Buhner protocol
- Present Day - I continue to exploit the Stephan Buhner protocol with interesting and progressive results.