December 18, 2016
Only Thoughts, Self, And Lyme: When Words Lose Their Power To Motivate And Inspire
December 13, 2016
Emotional Acting With Lyme: Pretending To Feel A Certain Way During A Social Interaction Based On Your Memory
November 30, 2016
A New Blog Post Has Been Posted Titled, "I Am The Diseased (Poem)".
Subscribe to Tired of lyme!
Subscribe to Tired of Lyme's mailing list and get notified of new articles!
Tired of Lyme on Facebook
Tired of Lyme on Google+
Dr. Richard Horowitz, M.D.'s new book is available NOW!
- ORDER NOW -
- ORDER NOW -
- January 2009 - After taking penicillin to ward off an infection of an impacted wisdom tooth, a circular rash appears on my left shoulder along with other randomly placed rashes. After a few days, they disappear.
- October 2009 - The week I meet the lead guitarist to my former band, I come down with an ailment I have never had. Symptoms include a fever, hearing made voices sound like robots, sore throat and a migraine that brings me into the Emergency Room. CT Scan performed and all is clear. Discharged without cause.
- November 2009 - I end up dropping out of college due to severe brain fog and inability to cognitively think and reason.
- November 2009 - I seek out the help of a Naturopathic Doctor in Philadelphia for severe stomach issues. No cause is ever found but gluten is cut out of my diet and symptoms gradually get better.
- December 2009 - I enter the Emergency Room with severe stomach issues. Discharged without cause.
- January 2010 - I leave work early and head to the Emergency Room for an explainable feeling. Symptoms include weakness, ringing in the ear and nausea. Discharged without cause.
- January 2010 - I have an M.R.I taken of my brain to rule out Multiple Sclerosis. No lesions were found and all is clear. Still no cause.
- January 2010 - After eating a piece of carrot cake, I remember my body buzzing like a cell phone. The whole night I could not sleep as my whole body was vibrating.
- January 2010 -
- March 2010 - I take a promotion at work because I dropped out of college. Added stress makes my symptoms become more prominent. Symptoms include joint pain, memory loss, muscle fatigue and muscle weakness.
- May 2010 - I take my first leave of absence from work.
- July 2010 - I return back to work
- August 2010 - My first Lyme Disease test comes back negative after seeking out an infectious disease doctor. She ends up drawing a blank and turns me away.
- August 2010 - I take my second leave of absence from work and leave New Jersey for New Hampshire for a few days to contemplate the circumstances of my life. I distinctively remember a back pain that was achy during the excursion.
- September 2010 - I seek the help of a second Naturopathic Doctor. I test positive for high levels of lead and mercury and initiate Chelation Therapy.
- November 2010 - I return back to work
- March 2011 - My second Lyme Disease test, requested by my Naturopathic Doctor, comes back negative.
- April 2011 - I take my third leave of absence from work.
- July 2011 - I begin a holistic protocol for Lyme Disease despite never even testing positive for it
- October 2011 - I finally test positive by IGene X standards on bands 31 kDa and 41 kDa for Lyme Disease. To the C.D.C., I am negative for Lyme Disease.
- August 2012 - After roughly a year, I end the holistic protocol I started in July 2011 and initiate the Stephen Buhner protocol
- Present Day - I continue to exploit the Stephan Buhner protocol with interesting and progressive results.