December 18, 2016
Only Thoughts, Self, And Lyme: When Words Lose Their Power To Motivate And Inspire
December 13, 2016
Emotional Acting With Lyme: Pretending To Feel A Certain Way During A Social Interaction Based On Your Memory
November 30, 2016
A New Blog Post Has Been Posted Titled, "I Am The Diseased (Poem)".
Subscribe to Tired of lyme!
Subscribe to Tired of Lyme's mailing list and get notified of new articles!
Tired of Lyme on Facebook
Tired of Lyme on Google+
Dr. Richard Horowitz, M.D.'s new book is available NOW!
- ORDER NOW -
- ORDER NOW -
The psychological symptoms of chronic lyme disease
Information, stories, and philosophical understandings on the psychological symptoms of Lyme Disease
- Inside the Mind of a Person With Chronic Lyme Disease: The Lost and Distress of Great Psychological Qualities and Workings
- Untouchable Dreams: Dreams Appear to Remain Inaccessible to Lyme
- Remember the Normal: Never Lose Sight of What You Once Were and Will Become
- Permanence: The Perceived Reality or Illusion That You Will Never Heal From Lyme Disease
- The Impatience of Lyme Disease: The Development of Patience Can Only Occur Through a Conscious Understanding of the Situation
- Floating: The Ever Present Feeling of Immunity or Disconnect From All of Life's Meaning
- The Machine: The Chance to Distinguish Yourself From the World
- Numb: The Complete Emotional Disconnect From Life
- Lost Time is a Lost Mind: Personal Perspective Creates the Illusion of Wasted Time
- Pieces: Pieces of Healing Construct New Life
- Beyond the Victory: Perceive the Future to Endure the Present