July 7, 2017
A New Blog Post Has Been Posted Titled, "How I Found The Cure To Feeling Worse After A Shower".
Subscribe to Tired of lyme!
Subscribe to Tired of Lyme's mailing list and get notified of new articles!
Tired of Lyme on Facebook
Tired of Lyme on Google+
The psychological symptoms of chronic lyme disease
Information, stories, and philosophical understandings on the psychological symptoms of Lyme Disease
- Inside the Mind of a Person With Chronic Lyme Disease: The Lost and Distress of Great Psychological Qualities and Workings
- Untouchable Dreams: Dreams Appear to Remain Inaccessible to Lyme
- Remember the Normal: Never Lose Sight of What You Once Were and Will Become
- Permanence: The Perceived Reality or Illusion That You Will Never Heal From Lyme Disease
- The Impatience of Lyme Disease: The Development of Patience Can Only Occur Through a Conscious Understanding of the Situation
- Floating: The Ever Present Feeling of Immunity or Disconnect From All of Life's Meaning
- The Machine: The Chance to Distinguish Yourself From the World
- Numb: The Complete Emotional Disconnect From Life
- Lost Time is a Lost Mind: Personal Perspective Creates the Illusion of Wasted Time
- Pieces: Pieces of Healing Construct New Life
- Beyond the Victory: Perceive the Future to Endure the Present