How Did I Respond to the First Pfizer Shot?
How Did I Respond to the Second Pfizer Shot?
Why Did I Wait So Long to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
What Convinced Me to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- He notes the side effect profile statistics of the vaccine with acquiring Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (TTS) being a 3 out of a 1,000,000 risk, Myocarditis as a younger person from the mRNA being a 3.5 out of a 1,000,000 risk, and Guillain-Barre syndrome being a 7.8 out of a 1,000,000 risk, but only a 1 out of a 100 chance of dying from COVID-19.
- If you do get COVID-19 and are lucky enough to survive, you might develop long-hauler syndrome, with chronic congestive heart failure, lung damage, strokes, organ damage, blood clots, and an increased dementia and Parkinson’s risk.
- Prior vaccines contain aluminum, thimerosal (mercury), which the COVID-19 vaccine does not, but instead has polyethylene glycol (PEG). PEG can be removed from the body with glutathione because it’s a fat soluble molecule.
- The delta variant is 10,000 more infectious, with much higher viral loads.
- Current data shows that 97-99.9% of the people in hospitals are unvaccinated.
- 50% of his patients have a flare up of symptoms from the vaccine, with maybe 2 or 3 of his patients having long term symptoms, but these are the patients with very active Lyme and co-infections (Babesia and Bartonella).
- “I can get you better from Lyme, but you have to be alive.”
- Chronic Lyme is a condition of excessive inflammatory cytokines, which cause the symptoms a person with chronic Lyme experiences. To lower the inflammatory response from the vaccine, consider taking glutathione, nac, curcumin, broccoli seed, melatonin, zinc, and/or vitamin c.